Thursday, July 1, 2010

An Interview w/ The Miz and Eve at E3.

When WWE Diva Eve Torres strutted into the Los Angeles Convention Center to attend the E3 video game convention a few weeks back, she was strolling into familiar territory.

"When I was in college, I actually worked at E3 for Nintendo," she tells me before being interrupted by her partner in video game crime for the afternoon, Raw's top-talking heel, The Miz.

"Admit it, you were a booth babe," he teases as she darts him a playful dirty look.

"Hey, I went from working for Nintendo at E3 to actually being in a video game. Not bad," she snaps back with a laugh.

"This show is crazy," The Miz adds, "it's almost like we're at Comic-Con with all the robots and Stormtroopers walking around. I came to E3 a couple of years ago and it was just a couple of rooms. Now it's almost like an amusement park as you walk around. It's incredible and a little insane. Right now I'm staring at a guy who is dressed like some kind of robot and is about nine-feet tall. I really don't know what to make of it. I'm just waiting for Darth Vader to stop by and say hi."

And while I never did see Darth stop by to give Miz a pound, I did get the chance to sit down with Eve and Miz for a few minutes to get their thoughts on "WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2011", their characters in the game, and life on the road. Here's what they had to say.

Read More...


No comments:

Post a Comment